Ingredients for 4 glasses :
500 ml black tea
1-2 tbsp cane sugar
A few leaves of fresh mint
1. Add 500ml of boiling water to the tea bags and leave to brew for 3 - 4 minutes.
2. Allow to cool and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, peel the apple, remove the seeds and cut into small pieces.
4. Wash the mint leaves and squeeze the orange, lemon and grapefruit juices into a cup.
5. Put all the ingredients in a jar, mix with the cane sugar and enjoy.
Tips : Try adding some of the brewed tea into an ice tray, freeze it and add at the end. Keeps the ice tea cold and doesn't water it down!